Monday, June 24, 2013

Blog Title...

The reason the title is "no-eye-has-seen" is because it is based on the verse found in 1 Corinthians 2:9...“What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived-the things God has prepared for those who love him." I wish I could claim the idea of the title as my own, but I cannot. A dear friend of mine suggested it and I loved the idea! So, here we are! We both agreed that this is where I am right now. I have never been to china and I have NO CLUE what is in store, but the cool thing is...God does! Another cool thing is that I have total peace right now about the unknown. This is a huge deal! I am a pretty type-a person who has to have all the details planned out. Right now, I'm all for whatever and it is so freeing! I know His plans are perfect and I cannot wait to see what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment