Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Different types of Blessings

As I have been preparing to go, there have been a few things that I have wanted/needed to get but really didn't want to spend a lot of money on. One of which was a one piece swimsuit. This was a must on our packing list. First of all I HATE swimsuits. There, I said it. Second of all, I hate the price of them. Why are they so much anyway? I had looked at a few and for a good one they ranged anywhere from $50-90+. No thanks! I decided to wait and if I still couldn't find a cheaper one, I would just have to hand over the $. Days had passed and I was shopping at Target with my Mom. I just knew they wouldn't have any swimsuits that would work for the trip, but decided to go look anyway. And behold, there on the rack, was a one piece blue swimsuit. A swimsuit that fit perfect and that cost under half of the others I had looked at! Go God!! 

Then there was the time I was really hoping to be able to buy the kids drawstring backpacks to carry all their stuff in. All of them I found were $15-25 a piece. Once again, no thanks! Had pretty much given up on this idea, just couldn't see buying 6 backpacks for that much! Then, just yesterday I was shopping at the Pine Cove table at base camp when I saw  non other than drawstring backpacks and for only $4 a piece!! What a blessing! Kids will be getting backpacks! Not just any backpacks, Pine Cove backpacks!! Wahoo! 

I totally didn't expect either of these, yet God decided to bless me with them. So thankful! I need to remember this daily...He goes before me, He knows what I need. I just need to trust and let Him do His thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment