Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I'm Back!!

Hello all!! I have made it back from China!! What an amazing, life changing experience that was! I cannot wait to share all the stories with you! Right now I am trying to process what happened and put it all into words. As soon as I can I will post some stories! 

As you wait for more of an update, I want to leave you with this quote. I have found it to be 100% true! Right now my goal is to find each of the sweet kids that I have met a loving home. They all deserve it! Will you pray about helping this become a reality? 

"We learned that orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They are easier to ignore before you see their face. It is easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

No comments:

Post a Comment