Thursday, July 4, 2013

The time is here...

In 12 hours the team and I will be meeting at church and heading off on this adventure! I am both excited and nervous of what's in store! 

Some Prayer Requests are:
   *Safe Travel...there are 8 of us traveling together. We will be getting on 3 different planes total to get there, then 3 on the way back. The travel is the part I'm the most nervous about. I've only flown twice in my life and neither of them were long flights.
   *That all our luggage would get there at the same time as us! 
   *Good Health...that we would all remain healthy for the entire trip! 
   *We would each be able to make a special connection with our translators and buddies.
   *That doors and hearts would be opened and we would each take every opportunity to share our faith. 
   

I do not know yet if I'll be able to post on the blog from where I am going, but my mom will be sending out emails and posting on Facebook about the trip while I am gone. Then, when I return, the blog will be filled with pictures and posts about the trip! 

Love you all! So thankful for you! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I hope you can post! Will pray for all these things. Love you:)

    ReplyDelete